Saturday, October 4, 2008

Deer Hunting


We all went hunting with Sam one night last week and it was pretty fun. We hunted up Monte Cristo where it was beautiful. I like to go hunting during the mussel loader because I love to hike and ride the four wheeler in the moutains during the fall. I used to go with my dad and now I go once in awhile with Sam. I don't really care if they get a deer, but it is fun to see them get so excited.


Because we had the boys with us we just hunted driving in the truck this time. The leaves were so colorful. "Stockton would say look at the yellow trees." and Dawson would yell (because he only has one sound level) "Dockton iss not eyow, iss orange."


Stockton was pretty good at spotting deer and was so serious about it. Sam told them we had to be quiet not to scare the deer. So when Dawson would get a little loud, Stockton would say, "Dawson Shh." Dawson would once again yell a little louder, "Dockton, you not say shh a me." It was pretty funny. We saw a lot of "girl" deers, but not "boys". So needless to say Sam didn't get anything.

No comments: