Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I like to read.

I have never really enjoyed reading. I think it was because I only read when I had to and they were books that we not interesting to me. But lately I have found out that I really enjoy reading. When I finish one book I am anxious to get another one. The other day my Grandma recomended I keep a list of the books I read. I decided why not on my blog. So here ya go even though it may not be enough information to be helpful.

3 comments:

Melinda Lomax & Fam said...

Thanks for putting that list on. I was just thinking that I really want a new book to read! Now I will try one on your list.

audri jo said...

Teresa...I'm excited you have a blog..they're so fun and a great way to keep in touch and up-to-date! I'm excited to see more about what's going on with your cute family.

kelli said...

I love to read. I will get you a list of books that I think are good. It is all about reading the right books!