Tuesday, January 27, 2009

8 Things Tag
Tagged. Thank Brandi... I decided to do this because I haven't posted anything since October so why not.
RULES
1. Post rules on your Blog.
2. Answer the six "8" items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.

8 Favorite Shows:
I don't really watch TV much. It is usually whatever Sam or my kids want to watch. I am more a red box movie person.
1.The Office
2. The Nanny
3.Super Why - Dawson loves it
4. Untamed sports- Sam's hunting shows
6. Zonya - health tips
7. Curious George - Stockton and Dawson
8. Little House on the Parie (I know I know- but I feel like I am safe watching it- It always ends happy, no blood, vulgarity, etc.)

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to aerobics class
2. Took Stockton and neighbors to preschool
3. Srubbed my kitchen floor - on my hands and knees it looks so nice.
4. Met some friends at Artic Circle for my kids to play on the toys - it is freezing outside
5. Met with my visiting teachers
6. Went to a parenting class - I need help and I get to see my bff Melinda
7. Made Dinner
8. Practiced what I learned at the parenting class when I put my kids to bed (it went better than it has in weeks -yea!).

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Going on a cruise
2. Sam's Elk Hunting permit is over Jan. 31
3. Valentines Day
4. Loosing weight - I have looked forward to it for years but hasn't happened yet.
5. A sisters night out (not for a few months)
6. The snow melting- I am so ready to get outside
7. Coming home from my cruise (I will miss my kids).
8. Super Bowl family party

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Chilli's (I love the Quesadilla Salad)
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. Olive Garden
4. Applebees
5. My Moms or In-laws (Anywhere I don't have to cook)
7. Wendy's (one of the only places my kids will eat)
8. We don't eat out much(kind of boring)

8 Things on my wish list:
My life is really pretty good. All the important things are in place and I am grateful for that. I am so blessed to have darling boys, my wonderful husband, a job that I like, good friends and the true Gospel.

8 People to Tag: I am not much of a blogger so eight people to tag is more than my list. So a few would be...
1. Melinda
2. Kelli
3. Chalae
4. Heather S.
4. Chelsea

4 comments:

kelli said...

hey you are going on a cruise! Where too? You need to call me.

The Johnson Crew said...

Yeah! I am so glad you finally updated. And I love your list of 8.

Chalae said...

Teresa,
I am a dork, but I don't have your email address for some reason. Will you email me so I have it?
Chalae

Heather said...

I like the one about Sam's hunting permit expiring! I know what you mean. It's hard to baby sit at 6 am, but I love spending time with the boys.