
I want to share with others how much faith I have in my Heavenly Father and my Savior. I have been pretty anxious lately about life and all the unknown. I found out a few weeks ago that there is a good chance that I will be loosing my job. I only work twice a week and I really enjoy it. I have thought about quitting after we had made the life changes we had planned but we haven't sold our house or made any progress in our plans. So I planned to work till I was sure of our expenses. Now that I may not have a job and Sam's work is in construction, it is pretty stressful to think about. For days I was so anxious and almost in tears at any moment. I could not stop thinking about it and couldn't sleep. Needless to say I spent a lot of time praying. I finally was able to calm down and realize things would work out when I was praying. I looked and on my wall was the Mormon Ad above that says "You are in His hands." At that moment I realized that my life is in his hands and everything will work out. Imediately I was was able to calm down and have been ok since. I will know after the legislature sessions are over if I still have a job.
I Know that my Heavenly Father loves me and things will work out how they are supposed to!
1 comment:
I am sorry about your job. My job seems to be thinking people won't have surgery, so we will see what happens there. I have felt the same way, but finally decided all I can do is continue to pay tithing and hope for the best! We need to get together soon. I am glad to see you got Sam to go on a cruise!!!
Post a Comment