Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Stockton: Arrr you ready for a party?


Stockton turned 5 years old this week. He wanted a Pirate party with his friends, so on Saturday he couldn't wait until 2:00 for his party to start. When the kids came we gave them all a pirate headband and eye patch. We then played a games like blowing up pirate's cannon balls (popping black balloons) and pinning the X on the pirate's map. We decorated our pirate swords (made of pool noodles and PVC) and hit the parrot pinata (we made of paper mache for family night on Monday). We then had ice cream and cake then opened presents. I love the amazingmoms.com website. There are so many party and fun ideas on there.






The party went mostly as I thought -a little crazy- but we all had fun. I was fun to have Sam there to help and sword fight with all the kids. They loved ganging up on him.




The main thing Stockton asked for was a fish. We we got a little tank and took him to choose the fish. In the end he liked the frogs better so now we have a little frog in our fish tank. I think fish will come shortly.



Stockton is such a good kid. He is quiet until you get to know hime and cares about others feelings trying to make them happy. He is a smart boy and very talented. He loves to color, draw and paint. He also loves anything outside including camping, hunting and sports (just like his dad).

2 comments:

Linn said...

So sweet! I didn't realize our two boys were so close in age. Just days apart. What a fun party!

Chalae said...

We are getting so old! I'm not sure why it's so hard to believe Stockton is 5! I'm going to have to check out that website. We always need party ideas, even if it's for no one but outselves:)