Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of School


Today was Stockton's first day of pre-school. He was so excited. He got his book bag ready last week (it is full of paper, books that he made, tissues, pens, notebooks and a folder of his favorite pictures - I tried to convince him he only needed a few things but no success). Last night he had his clothes and bag set out. At 7:30 this morning he was dressed and asking if he could go. I am glad he is excited for school. When we picked him up, he reported that it was fun, they colored pictures, ate Graham crackers and milk (his favorite) and he got to be the first calendar helper. What a day!

Dawson had a sad day when he learned that he couldn't go to school with Stockton. Now Dawson and I have some one-on-one time. Dawson isn't so sure about that because he kept asking if we could go get Stockton. Dawson and I colored pictures, had a sword fight, went to story time at a library, and cleaned out the car. Soon, I was ready for Stockton to come home too.

No comments: