Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Gone Fishin'




Sam acquired a canoe from someone he did a job for (he has a way of doing this but he assures me they offer and he doesn't ask). So we have enjoyed fishing as Lost Creek. It has become a pretty fun family outing. The first time we were all a little nervous that we were all going to tip over in the lake. But we have mostly got the hang of it and love it. We usually lose one or two things at the bottom of the lake when Dawson says "in the water" or "bubbles" which means he has thrown something in. We have learned not to take anything too valuable.




The fishing isn't bad either and I am getting better at it. Still Stockton has caught the biggest fish and he'll let everyone know that. Sam is becoming quite the fish chef and the rest of us are learning to like to eat fish. When the fish aren't biting we can always catch Craw Fish which is entertaining for all because they snap at whatever is in front of them.

4 comments:

Melinda Lomax & Fam said...

Love, Love, Love it!!!!! I'm so excited that you are really doing this! GREAT JOB!

KayDe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KayDe said...

Wahoo Teresa! I am so proud of y'all! I am excited to keep up with what you are doing!

Melinda Lomax & Fam said...

Hey T - I was thinking you should write a tribute of sorts to your Grandpa on your blog. I would like to read it. Sorry again for your loss - love ya, Mel