
We just got back from a cruise to Catalina Island and Baja Mexico. It was so fun. We went with my brother and his wife and my sister and her husband (we missed our parents - who couldn't go last minute). We went left our kids with Sam's parents and had a blast with just us. We enjoyed snorkeling, shopping and exploring Catalina Island in a golf cart. In Mexico kyaking was quite the experience with our local guide we found on the internet - so funny and just plain fun. We also got the full experience of barting in Mexico as we shopped the strip back to the ship. We ate ALOT of really good and different kinds of foods - I haven't dared get on the scale yet. The weather was beautiful mostly so it was hard to come back snow. I am so glad we went!

We are on our way!!!

Catalina Golf Cart Exploration.
Dinners were awsome!
Who knew the candy from Mexico were filled with Tequila? Brandi enjoyed them :)

Kyaking was beautiful. We saw tons of sea lions, seals, starfish, sea erchants and clams. We then were taken for authenic mexican tacos (none of us got sick although we worried).

I love Sam! We still have things incommon that do not involve our kids.
It was fun. I wish we could go again.
3 comments:
T,
I am very jealous. I'm glad you guys had fun and are still glad to be married:)
Your kids are darling and sound like lots of fun, though much work, I am sure.
Will you email me sometime? I don't have your email address and it makes me crazy sometimes.
chalaeanddavid@gmail.com
LUCKY!!! You totally deserve it! You are one hard-workin mama! Hope to see you on Tuesday!
So jealous! That looks like such a blast! And those are such cute pictures of you and your husband!
Post a Comment